Sunday, March 14, 2010

So much fun around here.

Tonight Miles came into the bathroom and asked my dad "Dad, can I have my own razor?"

Dad asked him "What are you planning to do with a razor?" Miles rolled his eyes and said "Shave, of course!"

Apparently for the last several nights he has been putting toothpaste in his mouth, and lathering it up and then spreading it all over his face and wiping it off with a toothbrush. "But," he says "it would be way easier if I had a real razor."

Dad gave him a disposable one, after making him promise to leave the plastic cover on all the time.

Isabel then asked "Can I have a razor too?" "What are you planning to shave?" I asked her. "I don't know, she said. "Your armpits?" Dad asked. "Yeah, maybe. Or maybe my legs or something," said Isabel.

Dad is only letting him have the razor for one night, and then he has to give it back. Miles protested. I said "There are no nine year olds that need a razor."

Dad said, "Well, there might be some." I said "Miles, you can have a razor when you stop wearing the Spiderman pajamas."

It never gets boring.

1 comment:

  1. Thats gross about the toothpaste! Me and sloan used to make 'shaving cream' by mixing water and soap and rubbing it in our hands till it was thick. We stored it in old shampoo bottles for the next bath :)
    Tell isabel that no 7 year old need to shave their legs either! :P

    ReplyDelete