Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Contest!!

I have decided, that for all you wondeful readers (all two of you) I am going to host a special photo contest.

The theme is 'Photos that make me smile'

"me" being you, not me :)

You can enter one photo per person and they can be of pretty much anything, and you must take the picture yourself.

The deadline is Thursday, May 27th, at which time I will choose one, maybe two favorites. That gives you just over a week, which is plenty of time for you to smile lots of times (I hope).

Anyone is welcome to enter if they have a photo. I very much look forward to seeing your pictures, and the winner will receive a FABULOUS prize, which I will reveal at a later date :)

See you later <3

Oh, how to get me the pictures. You can email them to me at d a n c i n g _ d r e a m e r _ g i r l @ h o t m a i l . c o m

(minus the spaces, I just don't want robots finding it and spamming my inbox. And please keep in mind that I will be posting all the pictures on the blog, so there is the non-privacy issue if you are concerned about that)

No comments:

Post a Comment