Friday, February 26, 2010

Calmness is lovely.

Last night when I got back from worship practice, the house was very quiet. All the other kids were in bed except Aaron, and he was thoroughly ensconced in Lunch Money, a good book by Andrew Clements.

(p.s. I had written 'a cute book by Andrew Clements' but Aaron was looking over my shoulder and said "Emma, scrap the cute!" So it's a good book :)

My mom had bought herself a candy pink velour sweatsuit pajama set from Superstore and she was wearing it. She won't let me take a picture.

I sat at the computer and had a bowl of yogurt and an orange and some marshmallows. (my mom and dad don't know about the marshmallows so it's a good thing they never read my blog :)

I read a few emails and was about to type this all up, but then I had to go to bed.

But it was calm. Calmness is lovely.

1 comment:

  1. what a bummer your mom wouldn't let you take a picture :) i love calm - i bet you get about as much calm at your house as we get at ours. hehe. good thing mayhem is sometimes fun too!!

    ReplyDelete