Monday, April 5, 2010

Bedtime

Some nights, Aaron and/or myself help put Eli and Ethan to bed.

On the nights when they can't find a book that they want to read or want one more story, Aaron will do a one-man play of 'Going on a Bear Hunt' for them while they're in their beds.

Last night, however, Ethan got really scared when Aaron got to the part in the cave.

So, to save face, Aaron changed the ending so that instead of finding the long-awaited bear, they find a giant puppy who saves them from the scary cave and brings them all home. Ethan loved it.

Hilarious :)

1 comment:

  1. What a kind brother to be sensitive to the little ones. That is a wonderful gift to them.

    Emma I felt chagrinned that I didn't take my shoes off and go up to see your piano right away. I can't wait to see it and where you've placed it! And to hear you play it!! xox

    ReplyDelete