Thursday, January 7, 2010

10 Things of Today:

1. Ethan loves the taste of kids tylenol (the liquid kind that's grape flavored.) If he wants some, he says "I have a beaver (fever), I need medecine."

2. I almost enjoyed my Science lesson (almost).

3. Four of the other kids are at the museum with my grandparents for the free admission week. I refused to go because I'm still scared of that mammoth.

4. Piano starts again tomorrow. I'm happy :)

5. I bumped my head on the ceiling in my bedroom, which I haven't done in months!

6. I am entering an Odyssey trivia contest. Does anybody know the name of the employee Lucy talked to at the Calvin Bloom company?

7. I made four pumpkin loaves yesterday. Two have mysteriously disappeared.

8. The other kids just got home from the museum and Eli says "We saw a big, big elephant that was super big and made loud noises. It wasn't real but it was really scary." See? I am justified.

9. Eli also says "And the deers were scary but the bear was nice." ???

10. It's only 12.47. There will likely be more this afternoon.

Emma

4 comments:

  1. This is much more interesting than a facebook status update. Always lots of fun things going on at your house!

    I agree - the mammoth is kinda creepy! But the old town is SOOO fun!

    I'm happy piano starts tomorrow too. :)

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mammoth is a bit scary but we had fun waiting for the train and Eli was quite fascinatied with the workings of the waterwheel in the mine!
    Grandma M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.)I can't stand the grape (?) stuff. Or the apple. OR the cherry. Kids tylenol is GROSS.
    2.)I really do enjoy science.
    3.)Is it one of those ones that moves and roars? I once saw a dino one. It was so detailed that even its pupils dialated. teeeeenny bit creepy.
    4.)My violin teacher was sick, and now she is going to florida. So I don't have lessons for 3 WEEKS! stink.
    5.)I cut my elbow on a casserole dish. I haven't hurt myself in the kitchen in a while. I thought I was done with that phase.
    6.)No, I don't know.
    7.)Every time I make anything the EXACT same thing happens. Maybe we have magical elves in our kitchens. :P
    8.)Don't you love it when you turn out to be right?
    9.)It must be a boy think.
    10.)You were wrong. There was no more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.again .) I babysit this little girl who would drink the whole bottle if you let her. she loves it like candy. eeeeew.

    ReplyDelete