Thursday, January 14, 2010

You can tell a lot about a person...

...by what they look for on Used Victoria.

Dad: It varies. Recently it was ski/snowboard equipment for the family. Now we all own our very own skis, boots, snowboards, helmets and goggles. Coincidence? I think not.
Also, a little less recently it was cars. Now we have a new car. The things that don't change are windows, doors and other home improvement items.

Me: It used to be ipods. Now I have a new ipod. Nowadays it seems to be electric pianos. I don't have one yet. Hmmm... I should go check out the newest ones...

Aaron: Lego and comic books. He is working on extensive collections of Calvin and Hobbes, For Better or For Worse and Garfield.

Mom: Whatever she wants, my dad looks up for her. Yeah, yeah. That's just an excuse to be an Used Victoria more.

In short, we are all used victoria junkies.

I'm a youtube junkie too. Generally, Aaron and Dad watch them with me too.
Aaron likes America's funniest home videos best. I'm into the talent shows like American idol, Britain's got talent, etc.

Yeah. Well I'm off. The internet is calling me.

We just watched this incredible video on youtube. It's the winner of Ukraine's got talent I think and it's very beautiful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo

2 comments:

  1. Funny - Cai & i were just talking about snowboards today. She has skis, but would love to try snowboarding. I told her maybe next year when we pass down everyone's equipment, we can get a snowboard.
    i just bought a used bed off of kijiji for Gagey... i don't know what i'm gonna look for next. Maybe a snowboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you ski or board? Like my mom said, I want to try boarding. I think I will next year, but my dad says that he won't hang out with me at the hill till I get good... So he will ski with a 6 year old who has never skied before, but he won't a 13 year old with a snow board?

    ReplyDelete