Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More News years resolutions

As you may remember, my resolution last year was to start a blog. This year I am upping the antie.
I am going to attempt writing everyday. Doesn't have to be long, doesn't have to be exciting. Like a facebook status or twitter, uh, tweet? Not that I use twitter :)

So, in 2010 I am going to write a 'status of me' everyday. Less than a paragraph. A single sentence if that's what it takes. Maybe I'll make a novel out of it next year.

Can I really do it? Time will tell.
See you tomorrow!
Emma

2 comments:

  1. So what I REALLY want to know..is why no more Facebook?? Do tell? Or is it a secret my most beautiful oldest neice Emma Gillespie? tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, BOB! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw that your following mine!
    I'm following yours now!

    ReplyDelete