Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursdays are a mediocre day.

Not much usually happens on Thursdays.
Grandma and Grandpa Miller are taking Eli and Ethan and Eden and Nate to the beach this morning. They go out with them most Thursdays.

Generally speaking, Thursdays are kind of a boring day. In comparison to Fridays, they are somewhat abysmal.

Fridays are an exciting day. We have piano in the morning, sometimes we go to the library after lunch and then choir later in the afternoon. Plus after Friday I know the magical day is coming *Saturday*

Saturdays are fun. Sometimes I work, and sometimes we just do nothing.

Sundays are good. We go to church, and then come home and spend the rest of the day mooching about and chilling together.

Mondays are too busy to be boring. We don't really go anywhere or do anything but it's always hard getting back into school after the weekend.

Tuesdays are fun as well. We have choir in the evening and usually we drive home with our friend Esther Ruth so we get to chit chat in the car.

Wednesdays are a little bit boring too, I guess. But I can generally amuse myself with practicing choir music from the night before, and trying to think of things to do on Thursday.

Then comes Thursday again. Sigh.

But maybe Thursdays could be a nice day. A little breath to think about what's coming up next. A little mini sabbath within the week.

I could change my thinking about Thursdays, I think. Boring could equal calm.

A 'boring' mindset could just be discontented. A 'rest day' mindset could be really nice.

At least I have time to blog on Thursdays.

Something to think about. See you tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... Now that you mention it, I don't do alot on thursdays either!
    Let me think... Not much on monday, but you're right, its hard to get back to your routine after the weekend!
    Tueday I usually babysit for the Bible study at our church, then do violin in the afternoon.
    Wednesday I have fiddle in the evening
    Friday's are just fun cause you know its almost the weekend again...
    Why is there NEVER anything to do on thursday!

    ReplyDelete